Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ADS Hollywood’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ADS Hollywood’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ADS Hollywood at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ADS Hollywood’s web site are provided “as is”. ADS Hollywood makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ADS Hollywood does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ADS Hollywood or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ADS Hollywood’s Internet site, even if ADS Hollywood or a ADS Hollywood authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ADS Hollywood’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ADS Hollywood does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ADS Hollywood may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ADS Hollywood does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ADS Hollywood has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ADS Hollywood of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ADS Hollywood’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" Law
The website adshollywood.com (and its owner Advanced Digital Services (ADS)) does not knowingly share personal information (as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law), with non-affiliated third parties (i.e., parties other than Advanced Digital Services except as otherwise required by applicable law). Therefore, ADS is not required to comply with California’s Shine the Light law, also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). See Civ. Code § 1798.83(a)
Regardless, California residents may request information about ADS’s compliance with the Shine the Light law by sending a letter to Advanced Digital Services at 3575 Cahuenga Blvd West, Ste 605, Los Angeles, CA 90068 (Attention: ADS Privacy Program, Information Security). Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that ADS is only required to respond to one such request per customer each year, and ADS is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided mail address.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (also known as the “CCPA”)
If you are a California resident, California law also provides you with specific rights regarding your Personal Information which are set forth in more detail below.
The Right to Delete Personal Information and the Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
As a California resident, you have the right to request ADS to delete Personal Information which ADS has collected from you and the right to request from ADS what Personal Information about you it has collected, used, disclosed, and “sold” about you (as the term “sale” is defined under the CCPA: “the selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration”) and the right to request that we stop any such “sales.”
Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Personal Information
A California resident has the right to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information by a business. Since this website neither gathers nor sells Personal Information, this right does not apply.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights
A California consumer has the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
A California resident may designate an authorized agent to make a request on his or her behalf. Since Advanced Digital Services neither gathers nor sells Personal Information, this right does not apply.
Personal Information Collected, Sold or Disclosed
This website does not collect any Personal Information.
ADS has not collected any Personal Information about California residents during the past 12 months for the purposes described in this policy.
ADS has not disclosed or sold any of the above categories of Personal Information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the past 12 months.
ADS does not sell the Personal Information of California residents regardless of age.